Sunday, September 1, 2013

Let me introduce you to Frou Frou Frugal!


Welcome to Frou Frou Frugal
My name is Bianca. I created Frou Frou Frugal because "I've got so much love, I'm going to explode!" -Ramon, Happy Feet Two. 

If you've seen Happy Feet Two, then you know just how much love I'm talking about!

My love is a love of DIY! Especially DIY in the home! I love that you can build and create so much personality in your home, where you'll live with those dearest to your heart! Where you’ll celebrate your favorite holidays, light yearly birthday candles, and grow your family. Partaking in DIY projects is a great way to save money and add your personal touch to a place that is special enough to be called a home (apartments, condos, huts, igloos, etc. included!)

Apart from DIY in the home, this blog will dive into all sorts of DIY crafts and projects. You can expect to find organizational ideas, family time ideas, and much more! The way I see it, DIY can bring people together, one project at a time!

 The reason behind the name:

I chose Frou Frou Frugal because if you're like me, you like pretty and fancy things! I love all things frou frou and all things frugal! If you're really like me, you have to create and find "frou frou" treasures on a budget!

If you find yourself having chic tastes, but a shabby budget, then Frou Frou Frugal has just the right amount of shabby and chic for you! One man's trash, is another woman's treasure! Join me on my DIY journey on finding and creating all sorts of treasures, all frou frou, frugal, and functional! I invite you to DIY and DIFFF. Do It Yourself. Do It Frou Frou Frugal!


What are some crafts or projects you've tackled recently? Or in the past year? I'd love to know!

Comment below and email your final project picture to froufroufrugal@gmail.com. I will feature your projects in one of my next blog posts! Include your pictures, name, and home town! And any other project information you wish to include! If you have a blog, include the web address and I'll link it!

No comments:

Post a Comment